Designed by VGS Chateau Potelle
For more details on this trip or other trips please select e-mail this shop below.
September 8-14th, 2019
"We had an amazing time in Bordeaux, and in fact, it was our best trip, ever. You are a master, and I am in awe. Please know that you have made us very happy." -Todd & Kim S.
* Last years trip sold out in 22 hours, so please act fast! Price is for one couple.*
I am Jean-Noël Fourmeaux, owner of VGS Chateau Potelle in Napa Valley, and I would like to introduce you to some of my best friends in Bordeaux. Pricing per couple.
This once-in-a-lifetime trip includes luxury accommodations, all transportation around Bordeaux with luxury van, exquisite food carefully paired, and phenomenal wines from recent vintages all the way back to 1980s and older! A fabulous program done my way – to perfection!
• Visit, tasting and lunch at Château Angelus with a special retrospective tasting.
• Spa time at the luxurious Caudalie Spa located at Château Smith Haut Lafitte.
• Cooking class “Cooking with Red Wine” followed by a dinner at Chateau Haut-Bailly.
• Visit, tasting, and dinner at Château Canon, a magnificent property totally renovated by the luxury house, Chanel.
• A unique visit and tasting at Château Margaux.
• When is the last time you saw horses farming vineyards? We will visit Château Pontet-Canet, fully organic and biodynamic.
• Lunch at Léoville-Poyferre, See why it is the rising star of St. Julien in Médoc.
• A memorable gala dinner at l’Orangerie of the splendid Château Branaire-Ducru.
These are only a few of the châteaux we visit, taste and dine! Make sure you join us as you are responsible only for fun, souvenirs, unique experiences and…hangovers for 13,950€ per couple.
Each VGS Chateau Potelle wine is produced with a soft touch in the vineyard and at the winery using natural yeast and no filtration. They speak to both heart and intellect. The wines are hand-crafted and produced from a French winemaking heritage blended with the magic of Napa Valley terroir. VGS, good things speak for themselves.
We ship UPS
We ship to most states with shipping restrictions in New Hampshire and Utah Please call us at 707.255.9440 Ext: 12 to place an order.
All sales are final. We do not accept any returns unless there is an error in the shipping of the product or your purchase has been damaged during shipment; in that case please notify us within 48 hours of receiving your purchase.